1. All ticket is sold under the condition that all the visitors are bounded by the park rules and regulations displayed at the park and hereby agree to abide them.
2. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and are valid for the day of issue only.
3. Alcoholic drinks are not allowed inside park and intoxicated persons are not allowed to enter the park.
4. The Park staff and security personnel have the right to restrict any person from entering the park or using the rides, if the rules and regulations of the park are not complied with.
5. Since many rides inside the park are adventurous in nature, guests are advised to follow safety instructions of ride operators and displayed instructions near rides for safe riding. Management will not be responsible for any injury/accident due to negligence of Guests.
6. Pregnant Women, heart patients, persons with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast/adventurous rides.
7. Parents are advised to pay special attention to their Children. Children should be accompanied by adults.
8. There are certain height restrictions in some rides. Children below stipulated height are not permitted in those rides.
9. Guests may have to leave the park even before closing time if the situation warrants.
10. The management reserves the right to close any ride at any time for safety/technical reasons without prior notice.
11. The management has the right to cancel the ticket and remove any person from the park premises, if misbehaviour or violation of park rules is reported from his/her part.
12. The management will not be responsible for any personal loss or damage of customer belongings.
13. All disputes subject to Ernakulum Jurisdiction only.
14. Re-entry is not permitted with the same ticket once the customer exited the park. The ticket will not be refunded under any circumstances.